Wednesday, February 7, 2007

events...

-Nora and I ran for the first time since coming to Ecuador and with the altitude, less than 15 minutes felt like 30.
-During the run there was a man walking four goats....
-For my host mom's birthday I bought the most incredible bouquet of roses for $6....flowers are a major export here and are much, much cheaper than they are in the U.S.
-Tomorrow we are leaving Quito for the day at 6:15 am to visit an indigenous market, which I am incredibly excited about...
-The internship worked out, so it looks like I will be in the Oriente in a town called Tena working with a social worker in and around a hospital....I am still waiting on more details...

amor y abrazos

1 comment:

ruth souza said...

I can't wait to hear about the market. Have a great time.

Love,
Mom